Re: Something like noglob to inhibit brace expansion?

Hello

Lloyd Zusman wrote:

> Feature suggestion: how about adding an 'ignorebraces' precommand
> modifier in a future version of zsh?  Or perhaps even something which
> would pass in the completely unglobbed, unexpanded, un-everything'ed
> command line.  Or even more radically, how about an 'ignore' precommand
> modifier which takes options that can be grouped together, such as -b
> for braces, -g for glob, -v for variable expansion, etc.?

I too have a much beloved command for which I would like to turn off any
shell expansions, subsitutions, etc..

The 'ignore' suggestion sounds like a nice idea.

			Anthony.

--
Anthony R Iano-Fletcher        Anthony.Iano-Fletcher@xxxxxxx
                               http://cbel.cit.nih.gov/~arif