Re: Finding empty directories

On Oct 23,  8:16pm, DervishD wrote:
}
}  * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
} > [My ISP had a "latency problem" (their words)
}
}     Sorry :((( I've had problems with email, too, and its *very*
} annoying...

Even more annoying is that my DSL was unable to renew its DHCP token
for about 12 straight hours beginning late yesterday afternoon.

} > 	dirname(N-/l2)
}
}     I tried that too, but it doesn't work, because under Linux,
} directories with just files on them seems to have only two links :(

Oh, of course; silly me.  Yes, that's standard for a unix FS.

} > What do you mean by "just have a file listing"?
}
}     A generated list of files in a file, for example, which I must
} examine entry by entry.

    print ${^$(<filelist)}(N-@)

would work, I think ...