Re: Can this be done with compctl?

    Hi Oliver :)

 * Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> >     I wanted to simulate the bash behaviour of completing command
> > names if you hit TAB on an empty prompt, and my first try was using
>   zstyle ':completion:*' insert-tab false

    Yes, I knew that, but I wanted to do that with compctl. Although
I'm using compsys (and compctl) I don't use the _main_complete
system. Thanks anyway :)

> Used to be the default and I don't think I particularly agree with the
> decision to change the default. More consistent with old compctl but it
> is a little odd.

    IMHO, this is going to amaze Bash users that change to Zsh than
the shwordsplit thing...

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736