Re: Why doesn't cd ignore files when you type say "cd fred*"

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:54:38 +0100, Oliver Kiddle
<okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So if I was to
>do `cd fred*' and then press escape *, it would just complete the
>directory. I think this below is the relevant setup code I use. You may
>want to adjust the first zstyle and do without the second.
>
>bindkey '\e*' match-word
>zstyle ':completion:match-word::::' completer _all_matches _match _ignored
>zstyle ':completion:match-word:*' match-original both
>zle -C match-word complete-word _generic

Oliver that works great but what is all that gobbledegook?

zzapper
--

vim -c ":%s/^/WhfgTNabgureRIvzSUnpxre/|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips