Re: No newline, no print.

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Jean Chalard wrote:

> Subject: Re: No newline, no print.

> > When I print something to stdout that doesn't have a newline at the end,
> > Z-Shell refuses to print it. Note the following Perl program:

> >     print "My name is Bob.\n";

> setopt no_prompt_cr

Thanks. I too was puzzled by this, but I certainly didn't think it had
anything to do with Zsh. Works fine now ;)

=-=-=.:|DISTRIBUTION|PROGRAMMING|RESEARCH|PORTAL|:.-=-=
[jayjwa] RLF#37       Raq glenaal: Nffnfvangr Ovyy Tngrf
[Atr2.Ath.Cx Labs]                  Jvaqbjf vf n qvfrnfr
Finger for proj.       "Putting encryption to good use."
silc://atr2.ath.cx:706..........Silc: http://silcnet.org
=Linux Tough.Powered By Slackware=-HTTPS|FTP|SILC|SSH-=