Writing zsh scripts on (CYGwin

Hi,
I'm just trying my first zsh scripts. (in fact converting bash
scripts)

However when I set the script to zsh rather than bash, I'm getting
errors on blank lines (amongst other things)' although written using
Vim in Unix mode.

I guess zsh needs some flag set

zsh 4.1.1 (i686-pc-cygwin)

Please don't tell me to RTFM as I'm too early in the learning curve to
find my way round the zsh help yet (tho' please let me where I schould
have looked)
zzapper (vim & cygwin & zsh)
--

vim -c ":%s/^/WhfgTNabgureRIvzSUnpxre/|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips