Completion

I have a question about zsh completion. It does just about everything exactly the way I want it to after setting up the various configuration switches.

There is one problem I don't know how to solve. When I run the java command, zsh will not do completion on arguments following a classpath flag (for example, java -classpath . abc/def/ClassFileName). Can this be fixed with a configuration flag?

Thanks in advance,

Seth Kurtzberg
CTO
ISEC Research and Network Operations Center
480-314-1540
888-879-5206
seth@xxxxxxx