Re: function to return most recently modified file to command line - cycling in both directions

Hi Oliver

This approach of yours has radically improved my environment.  Thank you.

BTW, the _match bit did not work until I moved that token in front
of completer (for some reason).

I would like to know if you have (or can perhaps think of)
a way to cycle backwards through the file list - say if you miss the file
that you want.  Like you would with <c-r> and <c-o> in back-i-search.

ciao

According to Oliver Kiddle on Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 02:08:36AM +0100:

--
Eric Smith
Fruitcom BV