"parse error near `\n'" on last line of zshrc

Hi,

I'm having difficulties getting a flawless zshrc set up. From what I can
tell, the shell works fine with this config, but it still spits out this
error when invoked (line 311 is the last line of the file):

    /home/sl/.zshrc:311: parse error near `\n'

and if I re-source the config, this

    re-compiling /home/sl/.zshrc.zwc: failed
    /home/sl/.zshrc:311: parse error near `\n'

I've uploaded the config I'm using to the web at
(http://www.panix.com/~sl/misc/zshrc). And `zsh --version` tells me I'm
running zsh 4.0.9 (i686-pc-linux-gnu).

Did I leave a brace, bracket or something out in one of my functions, or
is there something I should put at the end of the file? Thanks.

--
scott c. linnenbringer	   |   sl@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.moslug.org/~sl  |  sl@xxxxxxxxxx