Re: Positional parameters with more than one space

Hi Bob ;),

> You haven't given us enough info about where the parameters are coming
> from (i.e., how you're calling your script) or what you're doing with
> them inside the loop.

I'm calling the script using shell globbing to select the set of files. But
you solved my problem with your sample script ;). The problem was that
i wasn't quoting the variable, and thus the spaces were 'compressed'. I
was using the expression: 'command $FILES' when i should be using 'command
"$FILES"'. I didn't know about that zsh behavior with spaces.

Thanks a lot for you help ;)

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra