Re: cd completion and CDABLE_VARS

>> When I type ^xh I get the following:
>> tags in context :completion::complete:cd::
>>     local-directories  (_alternative _cd)
>>
>> How do you get the other entries?
>
> `setopt cdablevars' ought to be enough (it is for me starting from `zsh
> -f').  _next_tags won't do anything until you have multiple sets of tags.

Thanks!
setopt cdablevars is nice.

When I now hit ^xh I get the following:

tags in context :completion::complete:cd::
    local-directories named-directories      (_alternative _cd)
    users named-directories directory-stack  (_tilde _alternative _cd)
    users                                    (_users _tilde _alternative _cd)

Are the three lines three sets of tags?
Which line is active? The first one? Or are all entries active?

I still do not see, what _next_tags can do for me.

What is the meaning of the values in ()?

I see, that the user names are used for the name expansion. I do not
want that. How can I switch this off?

Stefan.