4.2.0-pre-4

I've uploaded 4.2.0-pre-4 to ftp.zsh.org.

Oliver has got HP-UX 11 working with help from Paul Ackersviller.  This may
not be quite the end of that saga, but I wanted to get something out
before the weekend.  The zpty module is still not working, although it
might now be something quite simple.

For AIX we need to make sure any functions needed in libraries have
`mod_export' in front... Ibraheem Umaru-Mohammed has been providing
information on failures; there's an extra symbol this time.  There may
be more missing, however.

It ought to be possible to use `nm' on some other system to verify the
symbols that need exporting, and hence keep the list up to date, but I
don't think I'm going to have time for that.  With a bit of perl this
shouldn't be too hard a project.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com