bindkey and widgets

Hi all ;),

I've been reading zsh users guide and documentation, but cannot find any

It is possible to map the "Ctrl+RePag" combination using bindkey? I just
can bind the "RePag" key alone, but i want to associate combinations
of RePag/AvPag keys to different widgets. Some expressions i've tried are
'^\e[5~' and '\C-\e[5~'. The first one behaves just like '\e[5~'.

On the other hand, how can i map one action with two widgets?. When
the Control-K combination is pressed, i want two widgets to be executed,
namely kill-line and end-of-history. Do i need to create an user defined
widgets to do this, calling zle to execute these widgets, or it can be
done in a simpler way?

Thanks,

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra