Re: Completion of CLI parameters

On Sat, 1 May 2004 17:50:52 +0000,  wrote:

>On May 1,  3:14pm, zzapper wrote:
>} Subject: Re: Completion of CLI parameters
>}
>} >#autoload
>} ># Name this file expand-args-of and place it in a $fpath directory, and
>} ># then add these commands to .zshrc:
>} >#  zle -C expand-args-of complete-word _generic
>} >#  zstyle ':completion:expand-args-of::::' completer expand-args-of
>} >#  bindkey '^x^a' expand-args-of
>}
>} This one just beeps at me?!?
>
>Is it possible that expand-args-of is not being autoloaded?
>
>It's compinit that processes the #autoload directive, so you either have
>to manually autoload it or re-run compinit or start a fresh zsh before it
>will work.  I should have mentioned that.  You may also have to remove
>your ~/.zcompdump file and let it be rebuilt.

Bart,
deleted ~/.zcompdump . launched fresh dos-zsh-window. ~/.zcompdump
does not re-appear.

It still only beeps for me. Tried launching everything manually as
well.

I probably need a complete idiots guide, like how is this supposed to
work.. I got Peter Stevenson's widget working but inconsistently
zzapper (vim, cygwin, wiki & zsh)
--

vim -c ":%s/^/WhfgTNabgureRIvzSUnpxre/|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips