Re: Tab completion breaks after upgrade

lists wrote:
> It was the ~/.zcompdump file.  Thanks so much!

I think Bart's right and we need to make this version dependent.  The
only real downside is we probably ought to flag this up to the user so
they can prune ancient files which aren't going to be used again.  It
should be an easy change but I'm in the thick of other stuff at the
moment.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com