Re: zsh tips plea (tip of the day)

Peter Stephenson wrote:
zzapper wrote:

As this group's been a bit quiet lately, my plea would be for you experts to occasionally post a tip, or explain some aspect of zsh.

The usual way of getting these is to post questions...

OK - here's a question... ;) What's a really cool thing you have done with zsh recently? Or if you will... a few lines about "how I was able to solve my issue using zsh" (yes, I was a high school teacher in a previous life).

--Jo