Re: Opinions on "From Bash to Z Shell" book ?

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, John Cooper wrote:

> I'm considering buying the book "From Bash to Z Shell; Conquering the
> Command Line" ?
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590593766/qid%3D1092393651/202-400
> 2885-9680666
>
> Does anyone (aside from the authors :-) ) care to give a review?
> Also Amazon (UK) claims it has a 4-6 week delivery - anyone know of other
> sites that could deliver sooner?

Well, with a review/synopsys like:

"... while power users can learn why and how to switch to Zsh, one of the
most powerful and versatile shells ever written."

How can it possibly be anything other than great!? :)

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> or <Peter.Castro@xxxxxxxxxx>