Bittorrent completion

Hi all

I noticed that Zsh does not have completion for
Bittorrent programs (btdownloadcurses, bttrack etc).
So I wrote completion functions for them. You can
check them out here:

http://www.hut.fi/~jpakkane/_bittorrent

I should warn you that this is the first completion
thingy that I have ever coded, and I'm still not quite
sure of all the finer points of the syntax. Most of
the description texts are from Debian's man pages.
This seems to work for me, but feel free to give
comments. Any chance this could become a part of the
main Zsh distribution in the future?