Re: Vim syntax file for zsh

Thanks! This is easier on the eyes in most cases than the standard zsh.vim. I noticed one thing that was a bit odd, though. Consider the following line:

${(M)${$(dscl /LDAPv3/127.0.0.1 . /Users/${USER} authAuthority)[(w)2]}#;*;}

Your updated file isn't confused by the final # like the standard zsh.vim file, but it does color most of 127.0.0.1 a different color from the rest of the line. I'm not sure how to go about fixing that, but if you ever do update your zsh.vim file, please post it to the list.

Thanks,
Ryan