Re: can zsh set background color?

On Jan 4, 2005, at 11:55 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Timothy Luoma wrote:

I'm often logged into to 3 different computers (ssh), and it would be
handy to be able to quickly look for the color of one to know that it
was the one where I was connected to X

[I wrote everything that follows while thinking "connected to X" meant
"connected using an X11 terminal emulator", but now I think it means "to the host named X" so this may all be irrelevant. Having written it down,
though, I'm going to send it anyway.]

Sorry, I did indeed mean "X" as in $X not X Windows.

That said, I'm trying to learn more about X Windows, and this will be helpful.

TjL