Re: Searching this NG at Gmane?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 09:03:18AM +0000, zzapper wrote:
> The groups are their OK, but their archives seem to be practically
> empty. I tried searching for say pws@xxxxxxx or completion

Perhaps their searching is having problems.  I did a search of the devel
list for "completion" and it turned up lots of stuff, but after that it
didn't seem to want to work.

> Is there anywhere else to search??

Like perhaps the official mailing-list archive I mentioned in my first
message?  :-)  Just click on the link to the zsh-workers list under the
"Searchable" heading.

..wayne..