Re: Failing CVS Access

> cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused)
>
> Does anyone else see this?

Yes.

(  2005-02-09 08:58:54 - Project CVS Service )   As of 2005-02-09 there
is an outage of anonymous CVS (tarballs, pserver-based CVS and ViewCVS)
for projects whose UNIX names start with the letters m, n, p, q, t, y
and z. We are currently working on resolving this issue.

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?group_id=1&docid=2352#1107968334