Re: Hi ! :O)

Dear Meino:

Two great places to get more information on how zsh works:

1. http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Guide/ The user-friendly user's guide to zsh. I found this to be extremely helpful and very well-written. The author has a well-developed sense of humo(u)r. I printed it out and had it bound (inexpensively). On-line it is free.

2. From bash to Z shell -- this is a new book that describes much of how to use zsh (as well as bash) in detail. http://babyurl.com/IRADe2 It is well worth the money.

HTH,

Bill

William G. Scott

Associate Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
Sinsheimer Laboratories
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA