Re: Zsh: Bash addicted ?

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 09:18:52AM +0200, Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@xxxxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>
>  I grepped throush zshall but found nothing aproppiate...
>
>  Is it possible to instruct zsh not to read any bash-related
>  setup/rc-file ?

My understanding of this is that zsh will not read either .bash_profile
or .bashrc. If you have bash-specific stuff in .profile or similar, you
should probably move it out and only keep generic sh stuff in there.

Not sure though. Check the online documentation on zsh.sunsite.dk for
which files are read.

Tom

--
Tom Martin, http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti