Globbing/parameter expansion question

Hello,

I've found a mail indexing and searching program which I really like. It
just has one disadvantage: the command line interface is stupid.

For example:

nmzmail -i -m inbox

will index the inbox maildir, but then to index multiple mailboxes, it
accepts:

nmzmail -i -m inbox -m sent-mail -m list-zsh-users

So, it's not possible to simply glob for the mailboxes you want because
it needs to have another explicit -m before the next mailbox.

Although a for loop is the obvious solution, I want to avoid using one
because I want to get a full summary of all the mail being indexed, but
also (mainly) because I want to know more about how to do something like
this in zsh.

Sorry for the monologue, but are there any takers?

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Martin, http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti