_mac_applications patch for Mac OS X 10.4

I've done some tweaking based on the submission in <http:// www.zsh.org/mla/users/2005/msg00479.html> (thanks Scott and Wataru) and have put together a patch for _mac_applications which uses the _tiger_mac_applications function from the aforementioned submission (which I've renamed to _spotlight_mac_apps since Spotlight will probably be around after Tiger). _mac_applications will now use Spotlight (via _spotlight_mac_apps) if you're running Mac OS X 10.4, and will fall back to the old way if you're not. I'm also including the modified _spotlight_mac_apps function (which will now check for an Applications folder in your home directory as well). Please let me know if there are any problems/objections.

Thanks,
Ryan