Re: zsh debug tips ?

Hi,
You probably already know about this, but you can set the XTRACE and VERBOSE options to get a better idea about what's happening either like this:

#!/bin/zsh -xv

or like this:

setopt XTRACE VERBOSE

I don't know of a zsh 'debugger' if that's more what you were looking for, but maybe someone else does.

Regards,
Ryan