Re: Asking ZSH: How are you ?

    Hi Thorsten :)

 * Thorsten Kampe <thorsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> >     for option in ${(ko)options}; print ${(r:21:}option $options[$option]
> Isn't that a bit "too much"?
>
> "autoload -U allopt; allopt" or "set -o" shows you all options and
> there state.

    Have you looked at the code for 'allopt'? I think that *that* is
too much ;) This is shorter and produces more or less the same
results. And you can store it in a function, of course. The only
advantage of 'allopt' is that it accepts a list of names or part of
names to search for using grep. But that is easily added to the
above, too.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...