Command != command ???

Hi,

 In the root of the directory tree, which is filled which snapshots
 from my digicam I submitted the command:

	  print **/*.jpg

 which printf out all filenames of my snaphots. FINE ! :)

 Then I wrote this script:

     #!/bin/zsh
	 # gather EXIF-data

     if [ ! -d ./EXIF ]
     then
         mkdir ./EXIF ]
     fi

     for i in **/*.jpg                       <<<---- line 7
     do
         echo "examine $i..."
         idx=0;
         fn=$(basename $i .jpg)
         fnex=${fn}.exif-${idx}.txt
         while [ -f ./EXIF/${fnex} ]
         do
             idx=$(( idx + 1 ))
             fnex=${fn}.exif-${idx}.txt
         done
         jhead -v $i > ./EXIF/${fnex}
     done

  which I started from the same point, where I did my

	  print **/*.jpg

  but now, zsh said to me:

      ./mkexif.sh:7: no matches found: **/*.jpg

  ("mkexif.sh" is the name of the script, line 7 is marked)

  Do I have to less coffee in my head, or what is wrong here ? :O)
  I dont see the bug...but sure there is one, at least in front of
  my monitor.... ;O)

  Thanks for any help in advance !

  Have a nice sunday!
  Meino