setopt noclobber in /proc-filesystem

Hello,

% setopt noclobber
% echo foo > /proc/sys/kernel/hotplug
zsh: file exists: /proc/sys/kernel/hotplug

Is there any chance to use option 'noclobber' but allow writing to
/proc-filesystem anyway? I do know that there exists 'setopt
clobber' ;-) and "echo ... >| /proc/..." as well but other users
might not know this.

I'd like to ship zsh on my live-cd-system with 'setopt noclobber'
enabled but would like to avoid that users think the behaviour in
/proc-fs is a bug.  Any ideas?

regards,
-mika-
--
 ,'"`.         http://www.michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -» Linux for texttool-users and sysadmins