ulimit "command not found" when run from a script on NetBSD

When I run ulimit from a script with "#!/bin/sh"  (with sh sym-linked to
zsh), I get "command not found: ulimit".  However, it works fine from
the command line or from a script with "#!/bin/zsh".  It also works if
I say "emulate sh" in the script as long as it is not run with
"#!/bin/sh".

Could this be a bug?

zsh version: zsh 4.2.4 (i386--netbsdelf)

--
Vincent Stemen
Avoid the VeriSign/Network Solutions domain registration trap!