directory hashes on dir stack

Hello!!

I use the directory naming feature quite a bit and also the dirstack to
return to other directories. But the dirstack use doesn't seem to
integrate the hash entries, like the prompt and cd do.

What I mean is, directory names are not substituted in the
dirstack.

While this is mostly aesthetics, there is something to it. I always use
these silly names as args to 'cd', I always have them showing on my
prompt. But when I try to return to some of these using the dirstack
('cd -[TAB]'), my (zsh spoiled) brain expects to see the same names on
the dirstack.

Is this easy to fix? Or this is supposed to work and I broke it
somehow??

Thanks for the great shell...
Francisco.