Re: Any easier way of parsing this file?

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> On Oct 19,  9:37am, DervishD wrote:
> }
> }   I was more interested in an alternative for the "print | while read"
>
> Such as
> 	for line in "${(f)data}"
> perhaps?

    Yes!. I tried that the first time and it didn't work, probably
because of the \C-M mess. Anyway I dropped that while I still hadn't
the \C-M thing fixed. Now that it is fixed I can try that. In fact
the code is still there, but commented ;)

    Thanks for pointing :)

> Actually in 4.2.5 you can probably do
>
> 	for label content in "${(j/=/s/=/)${(f)data}}"
>
> as long as none of the content parts contain equal signs.

    They can, unfortunately :(

    Thanks for the help, Bart :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...