Tab Completion of filenames/dirs has stopped working.

Hi Y'All

I upgraded to latest version a few days ago. All seemed fine. But without me being aware of changing
my setup; suddenly when I launch a new shell, the screen fills with a list of the prototypes of all
my functions/scripts (but no apparent error message). All seems however fine except that the
absolutely essential tab completion no longer functions (tab apparently ignored)

Also I've noticed that I don't need to reload changed scripts?

Where start looky?

$ zsh --version
zsh 4.2.6 (i686-pc-cygwin)

--