Why EXIT traps aren't run inside other traps?

    Hi all :)

    Bash runs EXIT traps within any other trap, and GNU autoconf
seems to depend on this. I know that SUS (POSIX) doesn't say anything
about this, but...

    I've read zsh-users 3513 and a few more messages, but I still
don't know if this is a common behaviour or not.

    As usual, this problem is affecting me because I have to do some
cleanups when exiting, and I want to run the EXIT trap after, let's
say, the INT trap. I could use a function, and call that function
from within the traps, but unfortunately I must write this script for
maximum portability, so functions may be a problem :((((

    Should I live with it? Are there more shells with the same
behaviour?

    Thanks a lot in advance :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...