Installing zsh-4.3.1

Hi all,

I've been using the 4.3 branch on my main computers for quite some time now, so I decided I could slowly move to 4.3.1 on all the computers I have access to. I only have seen a few minor issues:

1. the make process doesn't support parallel building. a simple "configure && make -j 2" (becoming very common with dual-processor, dual-core, dual-whatever systems) dies with the attached log

2. building with --enable-cap on AIX detects them as usable but the build dies because it cannot find the necessary headers. I'll look into this further and post the result of my investigations.

FX