HASH_LIST_ALL does not work as expected

Maybe I misunderstood the zsh documentation here, but...

I have set

setopt CORRECT_ALL
setopt CORRECT
setopt HASH_LIST_ALL
setopt HASH_CMDS

I understood that due to HASH_LIST_ALL, whenever I try to complete a
command, the
PATH is hashed for available commands first.

It does not work that way. Here a simple example, assuming ~/bin is in
my PATH:

cd
echo "echo foo bar baz" >bin/dummy
chmod +x bin/dummy

Now due to HASH_LIST_ALL, when I press "dum" and the tab key to request
completions,
I would expect that "dummy" is shown - but it isn't.

However when I explicitly type

rehash

an then press "dum" + tab key, it is completed to "dummy".

Similarily, if I subsequently do a

rm bin/dummy

the command is *still* completed to "dummy" if completion is requested
(meaning again that the
hash is not updated).

I found this behaviour with zsh 4.0.7 running under Linux and 4.2.4
running undre Cygwin.

Ronald