Completion of list of executables

Hi,

 I am a little confused...

 In my .zshrc I expanded PATH as follows:

 export PATH="$PATH:${HOME}/bin/."

 Later in .zshrc I load a file called .zsh.completion, which
 contains all completion related stuff (not that much in the moment).

 Now...

 When I -- for example -- type "b<TAB>" at the prompt, the completion
 system will suggest all executables starting with "b" to me...except
 those, which can be found in ${HOME}/bin/.

 But: Typing such an executable's full name after the prompt followed
 by <RETUN> will execute that executable (hence the name :O).

 What did I so badly wrong here, that the completion system will
 ignore my bin at home ;O))) ??

   # The following lines were added by compinstall

   # for LS_COLORS completions
   zmodload zsh/complist

   # default is selection via menu
   zstyle ':completion:*:default' menu yes select

   # use LC_COLORS
   zstyle ':completion:*:default' list-colors ${(s.:.)LS_COLORS}

   # use cacheing
   zstyle ':completion:*' use-cache on
   zstyle ':completion:*' cache-path ~/.zsh/cache

   # expand PID for kill-cmd
   zstyle ':completion:*:kill:*'   force-list always

   # default stuff
   zstyle ':completion:*' completer _expand _complete
   zstyle ':completion:*' expand suffix
   zstyle ':completion:*' matcher-list '' 'm:{a-z}={A-Z}' 'l:|=* r:|=*'
   zstyle :compinstall filename '/home/mccramer/.zsh.completion'

   # initialisation
   autoload -U compinit
   compinit
   # End of lines added by compinstall

 Thank you very much in advance for anyy helpful reply to my question.

 Kind regards,
 Meino Cramer