Re: Writing Interpreter Testing Framework

Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

[snip]

> The standard zsh/ksh way of doing this is with coprocesses.  Here's
> a trivial example with an "interpreter" that is just a simple
> subshell loop that modifies the input and spits it out.  I've
> stripped intermediate prompts for clarity:

Yes, thank you, it seems coprocess is excacly what I wanted ;)

I fear your lengthy explanations about other stuff didn't help me much
:-P

[more snip]

Johann

--
johann myrkraverk com (you know the drill with the @ and .)
I classify Outlook mail as spam, please use something else for