Re: completion for nanoblogger

Hi Mikael,

> http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/www-apps/nanoblogger/files/nb.bashcomp?rev=1.1&view=markup

Thanks a lot for the pointer!
So far I had no idea that bash completions can be used by zsh.

But in this case it doesn't make much sense because the bash function is
_very_ rudimentary and - except for directory completion - worse than a
simple "compdef _gnu_generic nb".

So, I started writing my own and here it is:
 http://spiegl.de/andy/shareware/_nb  (GPL)

Suggestions, comments and improvements are VERY welcome!

I need help to solve some problems (see the "TODO" section in the file)
but the basic and most used stuff works - including a list of categories
and blog entries.

So, maybe the zsh experts here could take a look at it please?

Thanks,
 Andy.

--
 Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.  (Albus Dumbledore)