compdef error

Hi.  I've got two compdef calls in my .zshrc that make two commands
complete like scp.  These lines are:

   compdef iscp=scp
   compdef \\scp=scp

The first makes a script I wrote complete like scp.  The second makes
the system scp complete like it should when I call it via \scp.  (This
didn't happen automatically at last check.  \scp didn't use scp's
completion.)

This works fine.  However, I've recently noticed that when I re-source
my .zshrc, I get the following messages:

   [cjohnson@namib] ~: source .zshell/.zshrc
   compdef: unknown command or service: scp
   compdef: unknown command or service: scp
   [cjohnson@namib] ~: zsh --version
   zsh 4.2.5 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)

Any ideas?

--