Re: Remarks on Alex Polite's color names

On 7/7/06, Alex Polite <notmyprivateemail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 7/7/06, Phil Pennock <phil.pennock@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The other cause mentioned, that of text/html being present, was the
> actual cause.

I see. I  didn't even realise that gmail wasn't plaintext. I'm most sorry.
I'll be moving away from gmail presently.

It depends on whether you select 'Rich formatting' or not.  'Rich
formatting' means 'use HTML'.

This email was sent from gmail.  I believe it will appear as text/plain.

HTH,
 Vin Shelton
--
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,