Re: Remarks on Alex Polite's color names

Alex,
   gmail should have an option to use only text.  In fact after you select "compose mail" you would probably see "<< plain text ", which means that you are in "rich formatting" mode and you see all the B)old I)talic U)line letters and other rich text for
matting commands.  Click on the "<< plain text and there you are, the rich text menu bar disappears and your input will be plain text.  One of these strings is displayes in light blue just at the left left of the compose input window.

Darel