Re: Does zsh have an equivalent to the shopt command ?

Sorry for the slow reply... wife's birthdays seems to take preceedence :^)

I can run sed from the command line ok, and all of the other sed stuff
in the script works.

It seems to be something to do with processing these text blocks:

<<EndVersion
EndVersion

<<EndHelp
EndHelp

<<Endusage
EndUsage

I have tried saving these in seperate files and running them but zsh
crashes immeadiately, without outputting a single line.

What does:   -e 's/^    //'  do anyway ?

Perhaps I can work around this with a different approach.

Cheers

Sean

On 7/24/06, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Sean wrote:
> The message fails to print and the shell hangs !

I can't reproduce that.  What happens if you run the sed (and its
here-document) from the command line, or by running ". file" on a file
that contains only the sed command?  Could the path to "sed" be wrong?

pws