Substring completion

Hi

I just started to use zsh, so this might sound like a newbie question.
I searched with google for a solution,  but could not find anything.
Here's my problem:

I'm trying to write a completion. All the possible arguments are in a
predefined array. Because the elements are quite complex, I want to have
a completion that works  by giving a substring of an element. All the
completions that I've found so far (e.g. file completion), demand that
the completion starts from the first letter.

 Is there a utility function to acomplish this? The man pages are
"quite" complex, so I might have overlooked something...

//Mika

# mv Disclaimer.txt /dev/null

This message is intended for the addressee only and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended receiver, any disclosure, copying
to any person or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be un-
lawful. You must therefore delete this e-mail.
Internet communications may not be secure or error-free
and may contain viruses. They may be subject to possible
data corruption, accidental or on purpose. This e-mail is
not and should not be construed as an offer or the
solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe or sell
or redeem any investments.