Re: comments toward completion system docs

Thanks for the comments, I'll try and fold them in when I get a chance.
Detailed comments like the ones you sent are much more likely to
help than vague ones like "I didn't understand this bit", since
unfortunately no one has time to rewrite things from scratch without
some idea of where they're going.

You might notice in 4.3 there's now a "roadmap" manual page to try
to introduce various of the more interesting parts of the manual.

By the way, you should have seen the documentation for _arguments
before I massaged it.  At that point, *I* could hardly understand it.