Re: _approximate without expansion

On Oct 14,  1:04pm, John Eikenberry wrote:
}
} With my current setup if I start with the correct partial string and
} hit tab, it completes up to the point of ambiguity, pauses and if I
} hit tab again it brings up a menu. But when I typo and _approximate
} gets run it fixes the typo and completes the first of the possible
} completions.

    zstyle ':completion::approximate*:*' insert-unambiguous yes

Note that you need "approximate*" because the actual context is
":completion::approximate-N:::" where N is the number of corrections.