ignore-parents and file:/// URL completion

I use the following for completions:

vin% zstyle ':completion:*' ignore-parents parent pwd
vin% autoload -U compinit
vin% compinit

But when I want to complete "lynx file:///home/", zsh ignores my home
directory. How can I ignore the parent and pwd for file completion,
but not for URL completion?

BTW, I don't think this really makes sense to apply the ignore-parents
style (which was generated by compinstall) on URLs.