It seems that someone has registered Amazon.com's orders address to the mailing list

Hi!

It seems that Amazon.com <orders@xxxxxxxxxx> has been registered on
the mailing list.  Of course, it can be another Amazon.com address
that's been registered, but every time I post a message to the mailing
list, since yesterday, I get a message from the mentioned address,
stating that my message can't be delivered to an address at Amazon.com
(the email doesn't specify which address).  Am I the only one getting
these messages?

Thanks.

 nikolai