Re: Mouse support?

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 07:43:30AM -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Dec 15,  3:03pm, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> }
> } > See http://stchaz.free.fr/mouse.zsh
> }
> } Ok, but couldn't such tool be integrated in zsh?
>
> We could certainly ask the author of that about including it with the
> zsh distribution.

I've nothing against it being included, but I suspect there's
more work to be done in order for it to work with UTF8.

I'm also not very happy with the X selection/clipboard side of
it.

There's plenty of room for tidy up and rationalisation.
clipboard selection and mouse handling should probably be made
separate.

Cheers,
Stéphane